June 16, 2008

Frustration and Power

I learned a lot while studying and reading a lot about business. It's so great sometimes its so overwhelming. Aside from sometimes you might think you can't do it, you'll also come across with arguments from your friends and loved ones because of conflicting ideas. Then frustration sets in. Others just give up and forget about what they dream. Others couldn't get over for a long time that they become irrational. There are also others who would even want to die!

Frustration is a great motivator. It's a very strong emotion that equals love so passionate it could even move mountains. That is why, for me, frustration is power. But with great power comes with great responsibility. If you do not control that power, it will control you. That is why a lot of frustrated people just go on and let that feeling set in that it bores a hole in their chest. Negativity all over their surroundings just seemed normal.

One of the ways Donald Trump suggests to be successful is focus on the solution, not the problem. With this negative energy so strong combined with control over it and focus on the solution, anything is possible. Yes maybe for a time you can entertain that frustration and see yourself as pitiful but it could be poisonous if you can't control it. That negative energy is a SOURCE of energy. That is why I love being frustrated!

Whenever I feel down I try to know what makes me feel that way. And then I realize I'm frustrated. Then I get excited. It's simply because I know I have added supply of energy. It's the DRIVE that makes me excited. And when you are excited you got enthusiasm and passion. And so, get frustrated, get energized, and get GOING!

No comments: