April 18, 2009

The Capacity to Reach Out

Holding on to your paycheck won’t fulfill your dreams of helping the needy. It’s to learn business and become successful that would give you the capacity to reach out.

I noticed people have burning desires to help others. If not to other people, they are so desperate to change the lives of their families. What is stopping them is they do not have enough support in finances or they do not know how to create it. I realized it when I became a professional. The only way I can see is to have a lot of money.

My life became boring and boring every single day. Working just for myself didn’t give me a sense of fulfillment. I can also hear my officemates saying their lives doesn’t seem to have direction.

In some occasions, I would wonder how it is to make a difference to others. Seeing the Philippines become a prosperous country and I contributed to it so much would be really great. It doesn’t matter if people would know if I did it. What matters is I no longer see anyone begging.

I’m so grateful I finally found the path to that fulfillment. I am now doing what I love to do. I am teaching and empowering people become independent and share to others what they learned. I get to communicate with a lot of people and I grow every single day. Ca2020.net Business Community g ve me the opportunity to live the life I have always wanted to be. Even if I am not financially successful, I am already contributing a lot to others.

Start today and take action in making a difference. Time is so precious every second counts. If you also love empowering people, join us in Create Abundance Business Community. Contact Mr. Ludwig Mark Rosete at 0915.4928.572/0923.5062.382 for details.

Thank you.
Create Abundance Team
www.ca2020.net

No comments: