May 9, 2010

WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW BIG BUSINESSMEN GET CAPITAL?

WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW BIG BUSINESSMEN GET CAPITAL?

Most people work hard and save money and use it for capital in business. I learned from my business mentor that it's not how the rich do to raise capital. He said that it's a waste of time and that you are losing opportunities that come by as you save money and wait till it's enough to start. The strategy he taught me was faster than working hard in employment and saving money.

I'd like to pass on this knowledge to people who are interested to start a business. But I would only teach it to people who are really decided to start a business. If you do not know what business to start, I can also guide you how start business that I have been successful and created results. I would also be glad to invite you to our exclusive business community where you can meet other business mentors and coaches.

If you are interested, kindly send message to 0917.6149.879 (Ludwig Rosete) with your full name/occupation or business/age/email and why would we teach you how to raise capital and guide you into businesses that we are successful and teach you how to do it?

Ludwig Rosete
Business Coach/Entrepreneur
0917.6149.879
http://www.ca2020.net (Invited by Ludwig Rosete)

P.S. "A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business."
-Henry Ford

No comments: