May 13, 2013

Leaders Make It Happen

"You have power when your words become reality."-business mentor

I will never forget those words from my beloved mentor. Sometimes, when failure after failure happens to you, you lose confidence and lose power. I felt so powerless most of the time for the last few months. And I am happy to have regained strength and confidence at present.

"When you hit rock bottom, there's no other way but up."-business mentor

I felt I've hit rock bottom again. I felt lost. I'm not quite sure how I regained balance. I guess I just believed that someday I can recover from depression. I looked for what worked for me before.

"I'm a great leader. I'm a great salesman. I'm a great negotiator."

"I think therefore I am," were the philosopher's words. It worked for me before. It should work for me again. And I'm very much happy that it really did.

At present I'm currently working and just got certified. Happy to be earning money and gaining experience and education as well. Also happy to be able to invest again. I planned my way through. Believed in myself. Put everything I got. And got luckier as I work harder. I continue to push myself and take time to be happy with what I do and get motivation and drive from my investments plan for the future. I hope everything are great for you, too!

No comments: