September 29, 2008

New Hope

I remember my college professor, a jesuit, was so relieved that Erap was ousted and Gloria was appointed. He said,"God is still with us...blah blah..." I was also relieved and grateful someone intelligent was to sit on the presidency.

And now everyone is complaining about Gloria. I lose hope that the next president will ever solve the problem. And it was more strengthened when I read the books Rich dad and about Donald Trump. There is no hope if we depend our future to our president. It's better to help ourselves the way entrepreneurs help themselves.

This is my new hope. To be rich and help other people become rich.

1 comment:

Ludwig said...

"Hello Ludwig,

there is a new hope within ourselves. whenever we give them something
new, a wonderful message, information or news, we continue to give a
new hope to people whether they are in big trouble or less. this is an
objective for filconwork yahoo group.

I figure it out may be less or more 30 postings per month or average
one message a day for the group, so our yahoo group will not spam or
send bulk messages to our members.

thanks very much for your contributions, just keep posting whenever
you can.

regards,
Fil"

Thanks