March 22, 2010

I'll Do Anything Just To Learn Big Business

I'll Do Anything Just To Learn Big Business
http://www.ca2020.net (Invited by Ludwig Rosete)

Before being really committed in doing business, I just thought of doing buy and sell and other small business stuff. But when I started to read business books, I realized I can really do big business. I tried to apply what I learned from books so I can gain experience and finally be in big business. It was hard to get into big business on my own to the point I'm willing to do anything just to learn.

I started with reading WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE RICH last January 31,2008. I remember I really want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Then I committed to really be in business.

I shared to my family the books that I read. We started businesses and learned together. The experience was not enough to take me off to big business.

I'm willing to do anything just to learn. Find a mentor, buy a food franchise or enter network marketing. I would do anything just to learn the basics of big business. I knew I needed to learn PEOPLE SKILLS and TECHNICAL SKILLS. People skills was the hardest to learn and the most important. I'm ready to anything just to increase my people skills which include leadership, communication, sales, negotiations, etc.

I found my mentors and increased my people skills and technical skills in CREATE ABUNDANCE 2020 BUSINESS COMMUNITY. The community is focused on the growth of the person. And when you grow, money follows.

If you are a person who is willing to do anything just to learn, then ca2020 business
community is for you. Our intensive training is simple but not easy. More and
more people are attending our pre-qualification seminars. You will get a sneak
preview how you will learn inside the community. You will also be given small
tasks to test your skills. Here are the Steps to attend:

1. Sign-up for free at our EXCLUSIVE WEBSITE http://www.ca2020.net (Invited by
Ludwig Rosete)
-upload proper profile picture
-complete the questions SERIOUSLY, else profile will not be approved.
*Your contact information will be held confidential. Only the administrators
have access to them.

2. Read at least 3 blogs from the Business Coaches. Participate in at least one
discussion. This is for you to have an idea how the mentors and apprentices
think. When you feel that you are ready to learn with the coaches and mentors,
you can proceed to the next step.

3. Send message to 0917.6149.879 / 0923.5062.382 (COACH LUDWIG) with your name,
background and intention for attending.
*You will only be given a reservation if your profile at the website is
approved.

See you online and the gatherings,

Ludwig Rosete
Business Coach/Entrepreneur
0917.6149.879 / 0923.5062.382
http://www.ca2020.net (Invited by Ludwig Rosete)

P.S. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
-Dale Carnegie

No comments: