March 22, 2010

LEARN from BUSINESS MENTORS

LEARN from BUSINESS MENTORS

I started out reading books before entering the business world. Then I tried to gain experience by doing the real thing. I did business with my family.

Profits turned out small. My plans seem to take too much time before reaching financial freedom. I needed more information.

I looked for mentors and seminars. I also planned new business ventures. I also tried blogging while searching for answers. Then I was invited to the WEALTH COURSE.

I found a business community. Or did the community find me? Maybe it's LAW OF ATTRACTION. Instead of just finding a business mentor, I found a community of mentors and coaches.

Indeed it's easier to do and start business when someone who is already there guides you. It still isn't easy but at least the path is clear. All you need to have is determination and perseverance.

The community is a blessing in my life. I am now fulfilling my dreams. The dream of becoming an entrepreneur, having mentors, teaching financial literacy and contributing to the lives of people. You can fulfill your dreams, too. Join us in our public programs and gatherings. Just send your name, background and intention for attending at 0917.6149.879 (Coach Ludwig). Also visit http://iloveabundance.com to know more about us.

I know the dream of the community of achieving a prosperous Philippines would soon come true. If you share our dream, we are excited to meet you.

Achieve your dreams!

Ludwig Rosete
Business Coach/Entrepreneur
0917.6149.879
http://www.ca2020.net (Invited by Ludwig Rosete)

P.S. "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."-Confucius

No comments: