October 10, 2008

Buffetology

This is the latest book I had so far as of the date 10/11/08. I'm not sure when did I purchase it and I'm too lazy to see when was the exact date which I wrote at the first page of the book. I always do that on all my books that I purchase and love the most. This book is all about the investing styles of Warren Buffet on stocks.

Mary is the author if the book together with.... I forgot who. Anyway, she was the daughter in law of Warren. She was divorced to Warren's son. She wrote it with the assistance of Warren's friend and partner- I think.

I haven't finished it reading but she is very funny! This book is also valuable for business owners. You can actually measure if your business is doing fine. It's just like what Robert Kiyosaki always says that it's a good practice to have your own business before investing because you are actually investing in a business.

I recommend this book to everyone who wants to be rich.

No comments: