October 19, 2008

Stand Strong

Here is a classic example of the opposite views of an employee and a businessman.

"Any comment on the following criticism and controversy:

Kiyosaki's books and teachings have been criticized for focusing on anecdotes and containing little in the way of concrete advice on how readers should proceed...."(You can read the rest of the criticism article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kiyosaki#Criticism_and_controversy)

I suspect you haven't read the books mentioned on that criticism. After reading their books, it's not hard to see what they are talking about. You don't have to look in the libraries to confirm the facts. You can see it all around you.

I can see you are a religious person. And a teacher. And I expect you will never read their books or understand what we are talking and standing for.

I live by the principles of Ignatius. What I learned in Ateneo is to serve others. I don't see injustice in uplifting the poor from poverty or make them rich.

Businessmen are vicious. We are vicious so people can understand. Sometimes we come across as evil and greedy.

I have talked too much. Talk is cheap. And time is too precious to waste.

I stand strong to what I know what is right or wrong. It is important to be open to new ideas. War is started due to conflict of principles or maybe financial illiteracy. If you see justice in making war, suit yourself. I won't budge an inch to what I see is fit and just.

2 comments:

Ludwig said...

"Same here. But there are times when to slow down and time to listen
to others by doing so doesn't mean backing off. Stand strong in
what you believe, because I do.


gregg"

Thanks a lot gregg. I guess I do have to listen a lot.

Ludwig

Ludwig said...

Ludwig,
Relax lang 'dre. Alam kong maraming nakikinig sa iyong mga kuro-kuro. Isa na
ako.
It's so good to hear that a LOT of PILIPINOS still love the MOTHERLAND. I know i
still do.
I really hope that by the time i decide to go back home FOR GOOD that i'll still
be able to
do, even little things, sa bansang PILIPINAS. Most specially to it's people.. I
really enjoy
reading your ideas. Keep it up. I'll meet you someday, FOR SURE....
God Bless You Always,
Fernando " FED " Flores
ASAP ( always say a prayer )

-fedski1