January 11, 2009

Success is Inevitable

When I realized it's hard to make up your own business system, my first option was to learn by franchising a business and 2nd was by having a business mentor. I knew then that franchising was harder than having someone guiding you.

My options in franchising was a small food cart with price ranging from Php 20-30. I was searching for a month then I bumped to an invitation to CA2020. I was curious with the 1,000 multi-millionaires by the year 2020. If I were one of the 1,000 then that wouldn't be so bad.

As I was on the process finishing the wealth course and joining the community, still I was open for options. I was still looking for possible franchise and business mentors. When I got in, things changed. I found the business mentors I want and the family that would support me all throughout my life in my quest to success.

With the CA2020 family, success is inevitable. I'm now committed to them for life. I'm committed to be successful and to help others be really successful. With them I continuously learn more about business and investing. I'm now closed from my options of franchising and for seeking a business mentor. But my options of creating big businesses widen day by day with CA2020.

To know more about CA2020 business community Click Here.

No comments: