February 27, 2009

Life and Death

My Rich Mom (one of my business mentors) once told me something about samurais. She said you shouldn't corner a samurai with his back on the wall else he would be desperate to live. His choice will either die helpless or die fighting.

That's what made me resign my job. My mentor told me if you hit rock bottom, there is no other way next but up. Just like the samurai cornered on his back. There's no other way but forward.

In order to feel the urgency of being successful in business, I have to forget the comfort and feeling secure and safety in a job. I have to forget it would secure my future.

I just made my first profit in my business. It's very small. I have to double my effort or else I will have nothing to eat the next few months. I gave up my job because I commit to succeed in business. I can give up that big because the Create Abundance Business Community will back me up in situations of life and death.

If you want to know more how strongly I trust my mentors, join me in Create Abundance Business Community.

No comments: