February 22, 2009

Only The Strong

It would be great if all the members of a team are all capable and creative. It's one thing I realized in choosing partners in business. Having a weak partner can be disastrous in the long run.

I remember what Donald Trump said in the Art of the Deal about a weak partner. He was forming a team and was so eager to complete it he was ok having one weak business partner. Eventually, they lost in the competition because of one lousy partner.

My business mentor said it would be better to find quality partners for a long time than complete it fast with weak ones. I was so eager to complete my team that sometimes I don't test applicants if they really are leaders and are worth my time. Also, my mentor told me to continue growing so I can be a great leader and bring out the best especially to those partners who are better than me.

As I continue to choose partners, I choose only the strong. Strong in desire for success and growth. My success and life's purpose depends on my business team.

Strong leaders who wants to be in my team, join me in Create Abundance Business Community.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ludwig! I'm currently taking the FT right now, but got frustrated along the process. I really want to be a member of the team. I have come to realize that I need to develop myself and seek advise from my mentors. I hope I can pass this test, cause i relly want to learn, grow and expand myself.
I will introduce myself to you if ever I see you at Starbucks Makati or Spicy Fingers. See You There!

Adina Mauch said...

I totally agree with the advice given to you by your business mentor. Quality team members take a little longer than average team members because they do everything in their power to ensure success in their task. They exhaust all means and possibilities, and very seldom take “no” for an answer. Besides, a team of strong partners will all know exactly how to work together instead of trying to one-up each other to fulfill their duties to the business and keep it moving towards success.