February 12, 2009

Wasted Time

I'm so happy I got interested in the business world. I'm very grateful I now know how I can really be financially free. I can have more time with my family, myself and things that are really important to me.

Time is more important than money. And that makes money important so it can take care those that are not really important to me. I finally decided I would resign in my work. I want to be full time in business and no more time in the rat race. I find I'm just wasting my time working for 8 hours and just earning Php 160-200 thousand a year. If I concentrate 8 hours a day working on my business, in one year effort, I can have a PASSIVE INCOME(income without work) of Php 100,000 per month!

Most of my office mates think I'm nuts. I'd rather be called nuts and rich than normal and broke. They don't see the world I see. I'm a bit scared but I know that I will really be successful. Time is too precious for me. I don't want to waste it and one day find out that time is running out and I will not have much time to experience being extremely wealthy. When I get to that goal, I will have all the time for my family and those that are really important to me.

Enter the business world. Start here in Create Abundance Business Community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful thoughts can create wonderful actions. You are a positive thinker and your ideals are on their ways. You will have time and money as you share and encourage others. The more you share it, the more you will have it.