August 23, 2012

CEO File #5: Give Love

August 19, 2012

It's Sunday and a good day for a very long meditation. It's been a long time since I was consistent with that practice. I was reminded with the Spiritual Laws of Success. I was reminded of planting seeds of happiness.

I rewrote my passive income goals for this year. It was my personal goal and not for the company. I think about the things I learned in my business and the experiences I have. One of the things I learned is to write your goal for this year and look at it as frequent as possible. I kept it in my wallet. Then I remember the goal of giving happiness and love to others.

Have I been giving love to others? Or am I just going through the flow of life making myself comfortable and do just fine. Have I been living my purpose?

"There is more to life than love."-Ramon Bautista, Tales from the Friend Zone

I'm talking of a different kind of love. It's not the romantic love that teenagers think about 95% of the time. It's about love to people. It's more of giving value to others. Maybe the romantic love is part of it but it's not all of it. I think about love on the larger scale like love for the country or the less fortunate or the middle class getting broke or employees who are desperate of going to the right quadrant.

I want to be rich. I want to do the things that matter to me. What are those things? One of them is spending time with my family. Another is playing video games all day long or maybe all year long. I would want to play all the RPGs in the world. That's the personal desires that I have. One of my beliefs is I cannot have this if I don't give them or similar to those things. Give first then you get. My formula of being rich and being financially free is giving love to more and more people.

I was thinking of continuing the group I created before. It was a leadership group. Those people believed that everything rises or falls on leadership. That is love. I'm thinking if I continue to give value to these people, giving them what they want, happiness will be expanded. And it will return hundred fold. Is this unconditional love?

They say that unconditional love is about not expecting anything. It's half true for me. Maybe you don't get something in material form but you may feel happy. You still received happiness in the act of giving. I guess I'm expecting something in return but it would be just the secondary purpose. One of the things I learned in college is not to expect too much so as not to be too disappointed.

I guess my challenge to you my beloved reader is that give little love everyday. It can be anything. It can be writing a blog for readers and they learn. It could be a motivational text quote to your friend. Or it could be a silent prayer. And lastly, I challenge you to write your goals for this year and I hope you write me if it benefited you. Thank you for reading and bless you!

Ludwig
http://ludwigrich.blogspot.com

No comments: