August 17, 2012

CEO File Introduction

One day I was just urged to blog again now that I am in a high position. I was thinking I could capture my experiences being a CEO of a company, I would love to visit this again maybe few years from now or more. I wanted to look back how I did. How immature I was. How did I mature. How did I grow as a leader. And I hope to share to you and would be happy if my experience would help you in any way.

I thought it would be catchy if I will title the blog series as CEO Files. I think it would be interesting for readers to know the experience of a CEO or his thoughts. It would be also great to know how he matures or how does he deal with challenges. And I think it would be worth sharing to people how I do, think and what I believe as a CEO.

I've already written 4 files before I thought of writing this introduction. I just thought, why not create it like a book. Maybe I could ask an author someday to write a foreword for it. And I hope you would buy it soon, too.

Now, who am I trying to share these thoughts? Who would benefit it reading these files? If you are someone who wishes to improve as a person as whole, these articles are for you. If you also believe the importance of leadership in every aspect of your life, this is also for you. More importantly if you are interested in running a business, you would also get a thing or two. What if you are an employee? You will have an understanding how your boss is going through and you might find someway to help him and you might just get a promotion. Or better, you might become his right hand and you may discover opportunities you can only imagine. If you are looking for just something new, I guess the CEO files is not that new as an idea but the experiences I had may be very new to you.

I will be just blogging one or two posts per week and I hope you enjoy it. I would also appreciate your comments and suggestions. Who knows we might be doing business in the future by engaging through my CEO Files.

With that, I live with prayers of joy, happiness and laughter to your day ahead and hope to hear from you soon. See you next time in my articles.

Cheers!

Ludwig
http://www.facebook.com/ludwigology

No comments: