August 28, 2012

Country of Arts: Artistic Philippines

Country of Arts: Artistic Philippines
August 27, 2012

Malaysia have a campaign called Creative Malaysia. The meaning behind it is if you need something about creativity most especially animation, you can count on Malaysia. My concept of Artistic Philippines maybe a copy of that idea but at the bottom of my heart it's really the description of our beloved country.

In our history, great painters emerged and poets. If you would remember the Indio who won in poetry. Rizal won and was not accepeted since he is not Spanish. At present, artists like Chariz, Jessica and the new singer discovered in SM known as the random girl exists. Not only do we have art geniuses in singing but also in ballet and visual arts. I had the chance to witness these things in an event that I was invited by my animation business mentor Grace in Rizal Park. It was a celebration of the Artistic heritage of our country.

There is nothing the Filipinos cannot excel into. Be it boxing or work, name it and we will excel on it. Even laughing at ourselves despite calamities and mishaps, we are also good at it. I guess a reminder just have to be there always for us to really embrace our power as a nation.

One of the things I value the most today is support group. I was different back then. I don't believe in having a support group before. But understanding business did the paradigm shift. Create a business team first before you achieve business success. You can still achieve doing it alone but sure everyone is aware that a team would do better. I dream of having a support group for the artists within us. I dream of having a community that shares their passion on arts. They talk about it and create art together. They also share it to others together.

Every Filipino has an artistic spirit inside. He wants to sing a song with his own rendition. She wants to dance her own choreography. A painter wants to express his visual genius. We have a cultural heritage worth showcasing to the world!

Another thing that I value is the call to action. If you believe on what I believe about the things I said above, you are the next person that I want to sit down and share ideas with. I know a group who believes what you believe. You might discover an exciting time of your life. More importantly, you will be able to unleash that artist spirit inside of you. See you my new friend.

Cheers!

Ludwig

PS. If you want to join our support group that meets once in a while, you can message me with your name and intention for joining the group. We will reply with details on schedule of our gatherings. See you soon!
http://ludwigrich.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/ludwigology

No comments: